Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Woah.

Okay so I know I'm gonna look like a dork posting twice in a row but I have a short attention span and I need to write stuff down as soon as they pop into my head. Screw the whole "one post a day" thing. Anyway that's besides the point......

FLYLEAF IS A CHRISTIAN BAND!!! I don't know where I have been the last few years, under a rock most likely, but they are! That's the most awesomest thing since...well, I don't know. But that's awesome!

Here's a ghetto-fabulous video (I really think it's someone holding up the band's picture while blaring music in the background) of their song "Perfect." I've only just heard it for the first time today....yeah I know, sad. I don't even think I've entered the 21st century yet.

But here it is......................

Okay so I can't figure out how to get it on here...I'm computer-stupid :(
here's where it's at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vYLV0pZmZE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment